Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Court Update and Turkey Day!

B is now meeting with his mom every week for a four hour unsupervised visit. It's interesting. We meet up with her switch the nater out and meet back up four hours later. The judge gave her strict guidelines about B and cigarette smoke, feeding him regularly and her school work. The next court date is January 27th! I'm so excited that we get to have him for Christmas it makes my heart SING!

So on to better things...

We had a pretty laid back Thanksgiving. Mom's side had lunch at my cousin's house and then that night we went to the Brumley's for sandwiches and chips and dip. Brandon, Phil, Bethany and I played skip-bo while Sarah feed B and gave him a bath. He had such a great day. Poor kid ate like a pig! He added in an extra bottle that day and had a jar of turkey and rice for dinner. He NEVER eats like that!

Oh and I shall post tomorrow about our visit with THE Pioneer Woman and THE Marlboro Man. It was wonderful!

1 comment:

Christina Anderson said...

precious baby boy! just want you to know I still pray for you as you come to my mind!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...