Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sleepy Monsters and Prayers

B's first halloween went pretty well. Poor kid didn't sleep at all Saturday. He just wouldn't do it! We had him all dressed up and ready to go to the pumpkin patch and he almost fell asleep while we were there but there was just too much going on.

We went to my brother's house for trick-or-treating and walked their neighborhood for about 20 minutes and then came home to pass out candy in our neighborhood. Nothing too exciting! He LOVED his costume and didn't mind one bit being in it.

I have several things I need you to pray about. First one is for my brother Wes and his wife Ellie. They are going in today to deliver their baby that passed away about two weeks ago. They knew early into the pregnancy that the baby wouldn't make it due to chromosome issues but they wanted to continue on with the pregnancy. Almost four months later Gracie passed and today they are doing the delivery. Please keep our family in your prayers.

The second one is B's court hearing on Tuesday. I'm not sure what's going to happen. The paternity test was yesterday and so I think we might have results back but I'm not sure. If the perported father is the father his mother will be approved for a homestudy. If he is not we will wait for the psych eval to be completed on the 18th. So I'm not exactly sure what to pray for but just for all of us to have peace about the situation.

Have a fabulous day peeps!

5 comments:

MrsHK said...

Praying for God's will and protection around everyone.

LF said...

Praying, Paige...for both...

Jessica said...

You know I pray for you all the time. First, I pray that little Braxy will be cousin neighbor forever. I, along with ACP, love him to pieces and always will!
Second, "nothing to exciting", thanks!! I thought handing out halloween candy at my house would have made a little higher rank! - GUESS NOT!
No matter what, you, B, and little B are all in my prayers! You have been and will continue to be a great mother to Brax!!
Love you!

LF said...

Matt and I are praying for you all. Peace that will transcend all understanding. We are anxiously standing by for news tomorrow...

Leslie said...

For some reason your posts don't show up in my feed! Hmm. Anyway, I'm praying for you today. Not sure why, but you've been on my heart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...