Thank you all for wanting to stay in touch with us and for all of the encouraging emails that I received. You have no idea what joy it was to get email after email of people wanting to be a part of this experience with us. For those of you stalkers who do not leave comments...SHAME ON YOU! I love sharing my heart with all of you and pray that in all of this God will receive all of the glory. We are not capable of this ministry without His hand on our lives and in our hearts!
First things first, the information and pictures that I post are to be kept in complete protection of us and our little ones that come in our home. We are not using their names on facebook or any other public website, which is why I made the blog private. I'm trying to protect us and our babies!
So when I say we have the sweetest little thing staying with us right now I mean it! Baby B is the most precious baby I've ever been around. He hardly ever cries, laughs like crazy and sleeps through the night. I mean really come on it doesn't get much better.
Baby B has had a hard 3 months. He was physically abused on several occasions but all are healing beautifully. Mom is young and doesn't really know what to do with a baby and so the mother's guardian has asked to be guardian of him. DHS doesn't want this because they feel she should've done something in the beginning. He was borderline failure to thrive and weighs a whole 9 pounds, but ya'll he's so perfect!
A court case is set for August 11th to determine what the court will do for the mom and DHS will inform the judge of their wishes and the judge will decide then. So for now he's ours until the 11th.
Please pray for Baby B's family, I couldn't imagine what they are going through right now. Pray also for us to love him beyond our control and to be able to let go when God brings us to that point. This one will be different for us because with Baby H we knew his family would take care of him. We aren't sure about Baby B's safety and that scares me.
I've tried uploading pictures today but that hasn't happened. I'll get them done tomorrow I PROMISE!
4 comments:
I love to hear about the babies that God is bringing to your home! Thanks for including us. We love you, talk about you guys and pray for you often.
Cari.
What a great ministry you have going on. God picks only the most special people for this work.
Paige...I get tears in my eyes everytime I read your blog....what a gift God has bestowed on you & Brandon to love these children...I admire your strengthen & courage.
I have to say, you and Brandon are the strongest two people I have ever met in my life. And these kids have no idea how blessed they are to have you guys. And so are all your FRIENDS!
Post a Comment