Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Baby B

Ok so baby B has arrived in the Brumley household and we are so excited. He is absolutely adorable. I'm not posting anything super special about him here. I'm about to make this blog private so I can post some things for you guys to see. If you'd like to be included send me an email at paigebrumleyatyahoodotcom and I will send you a request to join. Love you all!

5 comments:

Rachel Cox said...

I just sent you an email, but add me! :-)

Leslie said...

I can't wait to hear more about baby b!! YAY! I just sent you an email.
L

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

So exciting! Hope you guys are having fun!

Crystal said...

I would love to read and hear more about your family!

nana bev said...

Add me.....I sent you an email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...