So we received our first call from DHS today about a 3 year old male. As excited as I was to receive the call it wasn't for us. I have prayed from the begining that God would make His plan evident to us, that we wouldn't doubt Him and in doing that we wouldn't take what wasn't ours.
I of course was freaking out and they needed a decision very quickly. I knew in my heart of hearts that I wanted a baby that God has placed that desire firmly in my but I wasn't 100% sure about Brandon. I finally got a hold of Brandon and much to my surprise my normally passive, whatever you want darling, husband say he didn't think this was the one.
My God is faithful. I was so worried about telling DHS no and felt so guilty for leaving a little boy alone in an office without a home tonight but God was faithful and guided us beyond the guilt to His plan. Now do I still feel some sadness...yes!
Please pray that we will hear Him when He calls and we will make the right decision in His time. I want Him to be glorified above all else. This is God's grace and His timing not mine!
Love you all!
Paige and Brandon
6 comments:
What a hard decision... so glad God is leading your way!
Praying for God's clear direction on the perfect baby for your home! We love you guys!
Paige & Brandon,
God will lead you to the right decision! He knows what is best for you above all. You will know when it is right. Even though yesterday was a very hard decision, you got through it! I am so proud of you and Brandon! Please know that Don, Addie Claire, and I will be there for both of you no matter what! We love you!
Jessica
I'm so glad that you are hearing God and following Him. I'm praying that He will continue to direct your footsteps and that your baby call will be soon! VERY SOON!=)
Praying for you guys!
I totally believe in the peace of God and when it's right you will KNOW it, no doubt about it! Praying for you guys and that sweet baby coming your way!
Post a Comment