Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Grace

So over the last several weeks I've been examining myself and trying to figure out my views on grace. Not that I think it's wrong or that it doesn't exist but how do I view grace in regards to others.

PJ started me on this thought several weeks ago when he was preparing the churches bible study questions. How does my receiving grace from God reflect on my giving grace to others. Here's what I've come up with...

I give grace freely to so many people. Our youth at church, friends kids, my nephew, even strangers. The bigger question is who am I to dictate what person deserves my grace? Shouldn't everyone I encounter deserve my grace? Let's face it, I never deserved God's grace yet it was freely given to me.

My plans for the next couple of weeks are to pray for God to push me to extend grace to the people I come in contact with. That's not going to be easy for me! I'm not always the nicest of people but here goes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...