Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

blah!

Today is a bad day. Not that anything "bad" has happened just that today is not one of those days in which I feel incredibly positive. I just feel here. Not sure why though.

We had a VERY productive weekend and actually got some good news on Friday.

Brandon might not have to do the biopsy after all. We will find out tomorrow for sure. However, if they want to run the same test that they did this morning several more times we are looking at $500 a pop. I guess that could be the reason for my funk! The funds are running dry for this week. It seems like the moment we are ahead we end up falling behind.

Oh and if you haven't seen the movie "August Rush" I recommend it to everyone. We watched it last night and it was an AMAZING movie! I just loved the whole stinking thing! Even Brandon loved it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...