Thursday, May 1, 2008
About Me!
I'm a child of the KING. Not just any King but the one who is bigger than all of my hopes and fears. He loves me so much He came to this earth to die for me! I am the wife to an amazing husband who loves me beyond all of my faults and all of my crazy days. He knows me and loves me all the same. He is my rock, my voice of reason and the one I will spend the rest of my life with. I am a daughter to two amazing parents who have shown me how to love. A sister to two crazy but loving siblings who despite my bratty and downright evil temperament growing up are the best friends I could ever have. I am an in-law to the best families in this world. Despite who I am they love me as their own. I am an aunt and although we don't spend a whole lot of time together he is mine and I adore that little boy. Oh and a friend. This is the part that gets me every time. I have an amazing group of friends. They pray with me, cry with me and love me unconditionally. I wouldn't have made it this far without them and I hope they all know this. My friends are by far the best there is in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment