Thursday, June 3, 2010
Happy 1st Birthday Braxton!
A month late.
So B turned 1 on April 21st and after much deliberation we decided that a small family party would be best…then the guilt set in. I invited more than my initial plan but it was fun and the kids had a blast! We had a candy buffet, grilled hotdogs and hung out all evening. B loved it! He had so much fun with his cupcake; it was the first time I let him have at it with any type of food so it was hilarious! He was covered in it.
The canvas I made for the front door
The birthday crown that I forgot to put on him! I made it to match his shirt.
The table set up. I had chocolate covered oreos, rock candy, twizzlers, candy necklaces. You name it we had it.
The pom poms were B's favorite. I left them up for the week and he LOVED playing with them.
The little stickers were designed by my dear friend Amanda to match the shirt as well. She rocks!
My dad bought him this ride on. Cute yes, but it is LOUD and has no volume control or on/off button. B will press the horn so the music plays and then he dances around the room laughing! Thanks dad!
This is what happens when too many kids have too much sugar. That's my nephew Nicholas hanging OFF the hammock. Notice the hammock is on the ground! We had a total of 5 kids in that thing!
We had an absolute blast with perfect weather. Thank you family and friends for making my baby feel so loved. We are blessed!
B,
We love you so much! You have blessed our lives by your smile and your infectious laugh. This has been such a big year for you. You are walking and talking and running around everywhere. You never meet a stranger and have the sweetest disposition. You have recently decided that sharing food with Harley is so much fun. I disagree! You love to dance. You love to blow kisses and you LOVE the bathtub. We are so thankful to have you in our lives. It is our prayer that you will always find peace in your heavenly father and know His saving grace. That you will show compassion to those you meet and treat them with the upmost respect. For you to know that we love you unconditionally and will always do our best to be there for you and guide you as God's commanded us. We love you baby B!
Photos by JPilk Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
CUTE pics! Looks like he had a great bday!
Post a Comment