Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Court Hearing 4/19
Nothing new has happened since our last post. DHS is still doing their best in a messed up system. I ask that you pray for our caseworker, she works so hard for the kids but is so overspent and underpaid! We appreciate all she does for us and for B. After the judge gets the home study back we will know what the path is for the next three months, I'm guessing, unsupervised visits for 4-6 hours. We don't know yet. There has been a development that I can't discuss at this time but it's something that has totally kinked up the current plan. This could be very good for us. It just all depends. They are waiting on how to handle the situation… Our next court hearing is July 20th.
B had his first snow and loved it. He played outside with Addie Claire while the adults made a snowman. We didn't have anything for his feet so we put Walmart bags over his feet to keep it waterproof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment