8 Things...
I was tagged by Cari so here goes nothing:
Here are the instructions for 8 Things:
* Mention the person that tagged you
* Complete the list of 8 things
* Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends
* Go tell them you tagged them
8 Things I look forward to:
-Finally being parents
-Being debt free
-Vaction with PJ and Lauren one week baby!!!
-Having my home back in order
-Looking back and seeing the difference we made in our youth's lives
-Church
-Brandon at the end of the day
-The next Twilight movie (not that I enjoy the movie but love the books)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
-Took a shower
-Had a blast with our women's ministry at church
-Hung out with one of my best friends Mary Ann
-Fell asleep listening to Twilight with Brandon (he's into them!)
-Worked like a mad dog on a $5mil grant
-Had a good quiet time yesterday morning
-Did a little shopping at Hobby Lobby
-Got a call from our social worker and scheduled our home visit for MAY 29th!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
-Sew
-Have a filter (i just say things sometimes and i really shouldn't. it's taken me years to admit that)
-Enjoy workouts and low fat foods...
-run my own florist (i just want to deliver the flowers, bed of roses anyone??)
-spend more time with Brandon
-Take more vacations
-Be deeper in my relationship with God
-To not be dealing with the same issues next year.
8 Shows I Watch: (i have limited my tv time but these are my favs)
-Grey's Anatomy
-Lost
-The Hills
-Private Practice
-Desperate Housewives
-House
-Rob and Big
-American Idol
I tag:
Jenny W.
Amanda P.
Shelley H.
Laura P.
Robin R.
Cindy M.
Alicia H.
Lauren N.
1 comment:
Thanks for participating!! I miss ya girl and I am so excited to here about the house visit on May 29th!!! You guys are going to pass with flying colors!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment