First of all... Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful day with your families!
My Aunt Jackie passed away this morning. We don't have a lot of details. She had the stomach bug all week and something happened during the night.
She was my Uncle Ben's first wife. Please be praying for my cousins Jason and Scott. We are all around the same age and they are not handling this well. They are too young to be burying their mother.
Also, please remember my stepmom's mother Gran. She has been at UAMS with pneumonia for the past month and a half and is on a ventilator.
Thank you so much for your prayers. Sorry it has to be so grim on such a beautiful day.
4 comments:
Oh... I can't imagine. My prayers are with your family!
I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. Christmas will definitely be hard for awhile.
I'll put everyone on my list.
sorry to hear this Paige! Definately praying!
sorry to hear about this. We will be remembering the family and praying for all of you guys.
Post a Comment