So we started a fitness challenge at work and i've come to 1 major conclusion...I'm about as competitive as it gets.
Yesterday one of our faculty walked 16,000 steps and i was well determined to kick his tail so what did i do??? I came home yesterday and walked 10,000 steps for a grand total of 17,962. It was awesome! I loved every minute of it. We will see what happens in the days to come but send on the encouragement I could use it. Food has always been an enemy to me. So when you see me ask me about it. I'm up for anything!
3 comments:
Woohooo!! Go Paige! I will be saying a prayer for you tonight that God will energize you and give you strength to meet your goals!
That is awesome! How did Pinnacle go the other day?? Show the big dogs how it's really done.
Way to go! I've never used a step counter, but I doubt I walk that much in a week. Maybe if I moved the refrigerator farther away from the TV???
Post a Comment