Brandon and I are traveling this weekend to Dallas. B is taking a class at the Cooper Institute called Biomechanics of Resistance training. Sounds like fun eh?
Hopefully, this will help jumpstart his pursuit of all things personal training. Anyone that knows Brandon knows his crazy fascination with exercise. That's definitly something we don't share. I wish I did. He's so excited about it and so nervous all at the same time. He'll do great I know he will.
Pray for us this weekend as we traverse the Dallas metroplex. B will be on his own on Friday and Saturday. Here's hoping TomTom will guide him in the right direction. I'll be with my wonderful cousins Buddy, Cindy and the girls. Hanging out and enjoying life! Love you all!
2 comments:
Sounds fun, but you could have stayed here for the weekend! Only 2 hours from Dallas. Just a hop and skip. Maybe a jump too.
Hey Paige! Fancy meeting you here! Everything going Ok with you? I miss all you guys at Oasis sooooo much!
Post a Comment