Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dry seasons

So I was talking last night like we always do after church with PJ, Brandon and Lo and i was sharing with them about this season in my life and how i just feel like the desire is lost. Not because i don't love and crave time with my Jesus but because right now life at times seems so still.

You know those moments when you just feel like you are alive but nothing is moving? That's where I am right now. Not because anything in particular has happened but so much of our life right now is on hold.

I'm going to focus on this season and take a different perspective. I want to see it as a good thing. A time for reflection and relaxation. A time where i can enjoy being alive just because I am.

Mom comes home tomorrow, I can't wait! It's wierd not having that one person you call at the most random moments to not be there. She's my random one for sure. Anyway, RRATS will be home in no time.

2 comments:

Rachel Cox said...

Those times are definately hard! I will be praying for God to give you direction and tie up lose ends!

And yay for your momma coming home! Momma's are so nice..... :-)

Christina Anderson said...

I love you so much!!!! I love your honesty and the reality you live in. The encouraging word in your title is "season"! Why---because they come and then they go. Some seem longer than others, but they are bound to pass at some time. I have just finished saying a prayer for you and I pray that you feel your God, Father, King, Healer, Creator, Great I Am, Master, Savior in a special way this evening!!! I chose those names because he's in control......even in the dry seasons!!!! He has a plan to prosper you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...