For those of you who don't know, my dad has been living with us for a while. Dad and I have always been close but ever since he's been living there we've gotten a lot closer and have been able to enjoy each other more. I know realize how much i'm like my dad. I mean JUST like my dad.
So, dad's been taking dance lessons and last night after we had dinner and we both finished working out dad asked me for a BIG favor. He asked me if he could teach me a couple of steps and practice with him. We had a blast. We turned on the music and danced for about 30 minutes. Dad's a great dancer and has great moves. It was so much fun. We did the ramba, tango, waltz and even a little swing.
He finally got Brandon in on the game. B and I had our own personal dance lessons from dad. Needless to say i had a great time and I'm loving all of this one-on-one time i get with him.

3 comments:
That sounds like fun. That's the way to learn to dance - from your dad in the privacy of your own home. No witnesses to laugh.
That is so sweet!!! What an awesome blessing to get to spend so much time together.
This post is great!!! It made me smile from ear to ear! Glad you two have such fun times together!!!
Post a Comment