Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Rolling along...

So Brandon and I went to our first adoption meeting last week and filled out all of the paperwork and signed up for training which will take place in February. We will have 30 hours of training to complete with DHS along with background checks and all of that fun stuff. Our first homestudy is Friday morning at 8:30am. Yes, I said Friday as in two days from now. I was freaking out when she called because I didn't have a clue about what to expect. I mean hello the room we will use is a makeshift gym (which we are trying to get rid of if anyone wants an ab roller, body by jake thing or a large weight set) it's not ready for a baby. I spoke with Mary Carol from The CALL and she calmed me down and told me not to worry but just make sure things are in order that basically they will make recommendations about things that need to be fixed. Things are moving fast which is great! I know it won't always be that way so this makes me happy.

In other news, Brandon had his first personal training article published in the Saline County Lifestyles magazine. He was so excited. The personal training has been huge for him. He loves doing it and is getting more and more clients. I think he has finally found his purpose. Although his 4:30am clients are really ruining his sleep and mine. I'm so excited for him. If you are in the area and need a personal trainer Brandon would LOVE to help you out. Check out their website at the 24 Athletic Club.

It's exciting times at the Brumley household stay tuned I promise to update sooner than later!

Paige

5 comments:

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

I'll be praying for you guys Friday!

Shelley said...

I've thought about you guys several times today already !!

I'm sure everything is going great though. They are fortunate to have people like you!

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

how did it go??

Shannon said...

Hey Paige! I'll tell Cody you said hey! I hope everything is going good!

Anonymous said...

Yea! I checked my blog tonight and saw your comment about you and Dalton's "love moment". He really does love you Paige...he just has odd ways of showing it!

I am so excited about all this stuff happening with you and Brandon. God is so faithful and good!I will be praying for you guys! We love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...